Client Relationship Consultant
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for my established client’s MSP business within their customer relationship team.
Due to continued growth and diversity of customers supported, a role has been newly created for a new team member without the traditional multi-year-minimum of account management experience. The new role will be multi-play allowing the successful candidate to gain invaluable on the job experience across the full spectrum of client relationship disciplines, yet fully supported and mentored by their team colleagues.
The successful candidate could have numerous backgrounds, including currently holding their first internal sales / account management role within an IT support business, value added reseller or managed services provider, and yearning to manage accounts of their own, visit customers and own responsibility for retaining and growing the customer’s account. Alternatively, the right candidate could have experienced any number of technical or commercial roles within an MSP, IT Support or VAR business and now be looking for change to accommodate a return to the workplace or settle on the role that best suits their personal preferences and responsibilities held.
The role will include;
- Manage client relationship: contracts, procurement, reviews, complaints
- Understand client requirements, agree options and prepare the quotation – work alongside Sales and technical teams.
- Follow up quotation, agree sales and oversee installation process.
- Manage subsequent sale, processing orders and coordinate with resource controller for the work to be completed.
- Liaise with suppliers and 3rd parties as required
- Manage renewals / licensing / warranties
- Ensure CRM system is kept updated and is correct – review tickets, charges etc.
- Chase suppliers and deliveries where necessary.
- Arranging health checks on regular basis.
- Review health checks and where necessary engage sales and/or technical resources for input into the proposed recommendation.
- Carry out a post project review upon project completion and feed back into the business looking out for areas of improvement.
- Handle and manage any client complaints from start to finish and escalate where necessary.
- Review monthly / quarterly reports for clients inc. system report, contract reports and take necessary action.
- Where appropriate attend client meetings, engaging with sales and technical resources as and where necessary.
- Ensuring your knowledge of their services & product catalogue is up to date so you are adequately skilled to propose this to clients.
- Provide necessary forecasting information as required.
- Informing clients of new services
- Managing the on-boarding of new clients and off-boarding clients moving services elsewhere.
Although based at my clients' office in Berkshire (near to Maidenhead), travel to client meetings in London and surrounding area is required, so a full, clean driving license and access to own car is essential.