Become a driving instructor with English School of Motoring
Becoming a driving Instructor with the English school of motoring and earn OTE of £800 for a 40 hour week.
When you become a driving instructor this is more than a job it is a profession and with this comes long term career prospects, excellent benefits and fantastic job satisfaction.
We look to take on full time driving instructors or part time, it is whatever suits the individual.
Huge earning potentials.
Driving instructor training could put you on the salary you have always dreamed of. The more you put into the job the more you get out.
Flexible working hours
Your work/life balance will see a vast improvement and this occupation is ideal for the family orientated individual.
Be your own boss
Being able to manage your own working hours and your portfolio of clients is a great feeling. You get a wonderful sense of achievement from being your own boss and this sort of flexibility really allows you to take charge of your own business and your life. Take holidays when you like and organize your students around your schedule.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with a variety of new people every day
- Teach theory behind driving
- Supervise practical examinations
- Advising about skills to be developed
- Be able to monitor progress
- Be able to explain driving techniques clearly
Have excellent communication skills and patience is essential
Qualifications needed to become a driving instructor
- Part 1 is a PC based multiple choice theory and hazard perception test similar to the current test for the learner drivers but more questions
- Part 2 is a driving test, again similar to the current test for learner drivers but to a higher standard
- Part 3 is a practical test of your ability to instruct, where the examiner plays the role of a learner driver
The DVSA recommend you should only take training to become a driving instructor from organization’s which are Ordit registered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79679823