Senior Product Sales Specialist
Exclusive Networks partners with market leading and emerging vendors that provide cybersecurity, networking and infrastructure technologies through a channel of resellers.
Our people are experts in the technologies that they sell and support, and we adopt a distribution model that continually redefines value and creates differentiation in the market by overturning traditional methods and practices.
That’s why Exclusive Networks is known as the disruptive distributor. This sets us apart from the competition and ensures we drive growth for ourselves, our partners and resellers.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to start their career in IT security
Nurture Vendor Relationships; ownership for the day to day business management of revenue and profit targets, development of the channel via existing and new reseller partnerships.
Key responsibilities :
Duties will include but are not limited to:
For Exclusive Networks:
- Product focus 1-2 Vendors
- Working to achieve both individual and team targets against agreed profit requirements
- Key contact for the specified vendors within Exclusive Networks, developing relationships at all levels of the vendor organisation
- Training and enablement of Exclusive Networks team ensuring any accreditations are maintained
- Managing key accounts alongside the Account Managers
- Producing annual/quarterly business plans
- Quarterly review meetings to assess progress and set goals.
- Work closely with the internal and external sales teams to set and co-ordinate partner meetings
- Pro actively work with Exclusive Networks and vendor marketing teams to:
- Recruit, enable and drive new resellers
- Develop end user lead generation programs with resellers
- Implement sales and technical training program
- The ability to form, build and farm relationships, network effectively and intelligently, internally, within the vendor and partner base
- Ensure that a professional "research driven" approach is adopted to each meeting and opportunity
- Liaising with internal departments e.g. operations, sales, technical consultants, in order to fulfil customer needs, such as arranging demonstrations, organising quotes, logistics and customer risk management
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to their workload
- Knowledge of the IT channel and commercial challenges for distribution
- Experienced presenting to senior level contacts
- Analytical skills
- Clear Communication
- 24 days holiday and a day off for your birthday
- Annual Kick Off abroad
- 5% matched pension scheme
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Commission Scheme