Junior Sales account manager
Sales Account Manager
Clarion Information Systems is a value-added IT reseller with a clear message - we make it our mission to add value to our customers IT procurement process at every step of the way.
We’re looking for enthusiastic IT Sales professionals to join the growing team.
We’re looking for candidates with an interest in new business sales and account management roles, with a large amount of self-determination and drive, ideally some knowledge of the IT channel and key vendors such as HP, Microsoft and VMWare. The candidate will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing a portfolio of customer accounts.
- Achieve monthly personal gross profit targets, via internal and some external sales activities
- Proactive new business activity, building an account base
- Daily identification, nurturing and closing of new sales opportunities within your account base
- Constantly build a sustainable pipeline of both run-rate business and larger, ‘bid sized’ opportunities through account management and relationship building
- Effective management of your sales pipeline to plan daily, weekly and monthly sales activities
- Daily updating of CRM to maintain accurate opportunity forecasts
- Regularly review/analyse accounts to understand growth opportunities for new lines of business
- Daily quote production and order entry
- Achievement of vendor training and certifications to aid with product knowledge and experience.
Skill & Knowledge:
- Previous experience of working within a Sales or Account Management position is preferred but not essential. Experience of working within an IT Reseller perhaps as a sales support would be very beneficial.
- A solid understanding of sales performance and business development & achieving KPI's regularly.
- New business sales – cold calling/other new business activities and lead generation.
- An understanding of current technology and the IT requirements of corporate businesses
- Salary and uncapped commission packages are negotiable, depending on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the future direction of a young and hungry IT VAR, keen on growing and developing as a business and as such, offer clear progression routes to successful candidates along with a rewarding and enthusiastic working environment.