Nursery Chef Vacancy at Busy Bees Telford Prioslee.
Busy Bees is the UK's leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can't do this without you, so we're looking for a Nursery Chef to join us at our nursery in Telford. You will be responsible for ensuring the children experience a variety of healthy balanced and nutritious foods throughout the day. This is a part time position totaling to 25 hours per week.
About our Telford Prioslee Nursery
Busy Bees at Telford Priorslee provides OUTSTANDING childcare as awarded by Ofsted 2012. We opened in 1998 as a private, purpose built, single storey nursery situated in the middle of an urban community, located just off the M54.
- Provide healthy balanced, nutritious freshly prepared meals and snacks in line with food safety regulations and Busy Bees best practice guidelines.
- Organise, lead and motivate the catering team
- Be involved in the adhering to budgets and financial targets and forecasts according to actual attendance
- Maintain stock levels and ordering new supplies
- Maintain high hygiene standards in the kitchen, including regular high and low level cleaning of surfaces and equipment
We offer a fantastic package a Nursery Chef:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Food Safety or Hygiene Level 2 (Desirable)
- Experience within a large catering operation which prepares meals with fresh ingredients (12 minimum)
- Good communication, organisational skills
- High Standards of personal hygiene
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79955830