Graduate Recruitment Consultant - £16K-£18K OTE Bens
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - £16000-£18000 + OTE (unlimited) + Full Training + Bens
- Looking to break into the sales market?
- Ever thought about a job in recruitment?
- Want to earn unlimited earning, winning multiple incentives along the way?
Then recruitment is the market for you. www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk
What will I be doing?
The role as a Recruitment Consultant is to speak to people like you on the phone, understand what you are looking for, perhaps why you are looking to leave your current company and your future aspirations. Then we speak to clients selling in your skill set and it's a matching process.
The role is office based, with client meetings when required
What do I need?
We would like to hear from candidates with a strong academic background, excellent communication skills and people with the drive and determination to work in a targeted sales environment. We will teach you the skills you just need to be bubbly, enthusiastic and be willing to get stuck in.
What will I receive?
- A comprehensive training program.
- A Structured career path so you know the next promotion step.
- Commission scheme paying at 30% with accelerators.
- Monthly incentives for you - iPads, iWatches, Holiday Vouchers and Sporting Goods.
- Monthly incentive for your team - Go karting, Rock climbing, Surfing, Gourmet Restaurants
- Sporting Lunches, Table Tennis, PS4, Tennis Courts…even a large fish tank!
Why should I join?
Penguin offers a competitive, friendly and most importantly fun working environment. Quite literally our staff earn £1000's on top of their basics and the earning potential is unlimited. We offer a career not just a job and 'The success of the business is based on the people we employ' therefore we WILL make you successful.
Penguin Recruitment were formed in 2004 and specialise in the Engineering, Environmental and Sales sector. You will be joining a large sales team and get to specialise in a sub sector of one of the aforementioned markets. The markets are live, the clients are looking for staff they just need to hear from us and that's where you come in.
How do I apply?
Please send a copy of your CV to the Nick Lewis (Director) to email@example.com and we will give you a ring. Please also visit our website for more information about the latest news including our charity work.