Nursery Room Manager
Nursery Room Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees Northampton Riverside.
Busy Bees is the UK's leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can't do this without you, so we're looking for a talented Nursery Room Manager (experienced qualified practitioner) who shares our values to join our friendly team at our Northampton Riverside Nursery. You will be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250 for anyone who accepts this role at our Northampton Riverside Nursery.*
About our Northampton Riverside Nursery
Busy Bees Nursery is situated on Riverside Park, conveniently tucked between Honda and Volkswagen. We have our own private car park making access to the nursery easy for parents with small children. The Nursery Caters for children from 3 months to 5 years, we have bright, spacious, age appropriate rooms each with access to their own gardens making free flow easily accessible.
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare within a room/ area
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/ area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Nursery Room Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
At least 2 years' experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
*Bonus is at Nursery's discretion and will be processed following satisfactory completion of probation period. Part time will be pro rata'd
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79955803