Business Studies Teacher
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity to deliver BTEC Business and possibly A Level to students eager to learn?
A+ Teachers are recruiting for a client school in High Wycombe who require a dynamic Business Studies Teacher to work at this ofsted rated Good School. The succesful applicant will have excellent knowledge of the Business Studies curriculum and able to inspire the next generation of Business leaders by joining a thriving Business Studies department in April 2018.
This school is located close to the A40 and High Wycombe town centre making it easily accesible by car or the public transport links. The successful Business Studies Teacher in this great forward thinking school will be confident, enthusiastic and passionate about raising students attainment levels.
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) - NQT's also welcome to apply or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Recent relevant experience
- Excellent planning and preparation ability
- Valid Enhanced DBS,(or be willing to obtain) and Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- 2 suitable Professional teaching references
- CV which covers the last 10 years of employment/education history
Salary: Pay to scale
* You will be a skilled practitioner with either a good record of success or an NQT keen to embark on your teaching career
* A passion for teaching your subject and a desire to help raise the attainment of your students.
* Candidates must hold UK Qualified Teacher Status and be willing to submit to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
* Applications from both experienced teachers and NQT's are welcome.
Immidiate Interviews for the right candidate
If this Business Studies Teacher position is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact Paul at A+ Teachers for a friendly and confidential chat.
A+ Teachers is a specialist Education and Training recruitment company that is run for teachers by teachers. Established at the beginning of 2003 A+ Teachers has quickly become a dynamic leading force in Education Recruitment - matching hundreds of fully qualified Teachers into suitable Education Establishments nationwide.
The benefits of working through A+ Teachers are:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Paid weekly
* Local schools
* Warm and friendly service
* Tailored job finding service - we listen to your needs
* Your own dedicated education specialist on hand 24/7
* Local knowledge
* Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £125* per referral
We work with a variety of Schools ranging from Independent Schools, through to mainstream schools and Academies in High Wycombe and the surrounding counties of Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Hertfordshire.
Opportunities we can offer include day to day, long term and permanent positions, full and part-time.
A+ Teachers are members of the REC (Recruitment Employment Federation) ensuring that candidates (and clients) needs are professional met at all times. A+ Teachers is committed to enforcing the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure our Teachers are paid correctly.
A+ Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people. All assignments are subject to our strict vetting process which includes the Enhanced DBS Check, List 99 checks, Overseas Police Check (if required) and Professional References.
* For terms and conditions please see website:
Note: Due to the number of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79293779