Our public sector client based in Winchester is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work part time (20 hours per week) in in their Specialist Teacher Advisory Service that works with children and young people who:
- are deaf or hearing impaired (HI)
- have a visual impairment (VI)
- have a physical disability (PD)
- have speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) and or Autism
As an Administrator to the team, your daily tasks will include:
- Providing administrative support to Specialist Teacher Advisors using a variety of communication methods - answering the phone, emails, forwarding information to STAs and schools.
- Assisting in organising Specialist Teacher Advisor training events
- Make online diary entries for staff as appropriate
- Act as liaison between schools and Specialist Teacher Advisors dealing with all enquiries appropriately
- Continual updating of information on database
- Assist with movement and ordering of equipment and resources, repairs and inventories
- Liaison with equipment companies
- Produce confidential pupil reports
Our client is looking to appoint immediately so please send your CV now to be considered for this role.
Zoon Link is operating as an Employment Business for this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959996123