Plumbing Tutor x2
Plumbing Tutor x2 - 1 full-time and 1 part-time position available
We are currently seeking experienced Plumbing Tutors to deliver and coordinate the successful completion of Plumbing qualifications, for a well-established and respected training organisation in the South of England.
Part time role - delivery of Plumbing qualifications at levels 1, 2 and 3 in a classroom environment.
Full time role - delivery of Plumbing and Multi Skilled Construction qualifications at levels 1, 2 and 3 in a classroom environment.
The role will require you to be involved in all aspects of Plumbing and Construction delivery including the carrying out of assessments and also liaising with external verifiers and staff to maximise framework completions. You will possess a strong occupational background in the Plumbing/Construction industry, and ideally hold a Level 3 qualification in Plumbing or Construction.
If you do not hold a Teaching Qualification but have a genuine desire to move into the training sector and a strong background within the Plumbing sector, please apply!
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
With a passion for working with others and supporting learners towards maximising their full potential, you will take responsibility for managing a caseload of learners, creating a bespoke and meaningful lesson plan and schedule of learning to support and motivate learners towards achieving qualifications, stretching their learning, increasing their knowledge and capabilities and supporting them while they evolve intellectually and professionally.
- Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range of quality provisions, you will follow code of practise and or the agreed procedure for any awarding bodies.
- Train, assess, motivate and support learners on programmes towards achieving qualifications including Apprenticeships and NVQ's within a sector specific area and in a variety of locations and environments / organisations.
- Maximise the use of e-learning and using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge in a variety of ways.
- Support, develop, implement and evaluate approved training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity to supporting them to achieving their qualification in a timely manner.
- Utilise the use of learner's lesson plan to record and endorse the journey the learner has undergone towards achieving their qualification. This along with all other documentation should be completed accurately and timely to support the overall business objective and also to ensure all materials are available on request for audit purposes.
- Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates' progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
- Relevant Teaching Qualification (or willing to work towards)
- Level 3 qualification in Plumbing or Construction
- Strong occupational competence in Plumbing / Construction
- Excellent attention to detail/Time management skills
- Positive and dynamic with the ability to think on your feet and solve problems
- Starting salary range £22k - £33500k (pro rata for part time)
- Attractive Employee Benefits package
- 30 days holiday
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79339692