Care Assistants needed for full time contract positions which will lead to permanent positions. A well respected Residential Nursing home for older adults in Newbury has several exciting opportunities for Care Assistants. We are looking for individuals who are experienced in Dementia and have a passion for care. This is a fantastic opportunity for compassionate, caring individuals with excellent communication skills to make a real difference to a persons life.
Full time, Care Assistant agency contracts available immediately , following this a permanent interview will be held, with an opportunity to go permanent within 1 month.
What's on offer?
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
- £9 - £12 per hour
- Central locations, close to train stations
- Full and part time hours to suit you
- Shifts available 7 days a week
- Contracts and block bookings available
- Excellent training and support
Role / Responsibilities
- Support service users in their daily routines, promoting independence where possible
- Supporting individuals with personal care
- Support during meal times
- Encourage and display participation during social activities
- Listen and encourage communication
- Experience of working with service users with Dementia
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- Infection control
- Health and safety
- For further information on this position and many more please apply or call for an informal, confidential chat on 01189 485555
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79352872