Mobile Patrol Officer
Mobile Patrol Officer
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays,
- Company Sick Pay Scheme,
- Contributory Pension Scheme,
- Contributory Health Plan
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Patrol Officer to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team in Sunderland and surrounding area.
Mainly nights & weekends, 12 hours shifts
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions
- Driving a liveried company vehicle to provide site opening & closing, scheduled patrols and response to alarms at customer premises in line with the standard operating procedures
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience of working as a Mobile Patrol Officer in the Security Industry is preferred
- A valid front line SIA License or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training
- A full UK driving licence is essential
To be considered for employment with G4S in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period
- Have prior work experience gained within a service environment or within the Armed Services, Police or other emergency services.
- Must possess a Full clean UK Driving License
PRORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE APPLICANTS WHO HOLD A VALID FRONTLINE SIA LICENSE OR SIA TRAINING CERTIFICATE
About the Company:
G4S is a FTSE 100 Company and the world's leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide. G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited is one of the largest Business units in the G4S Group and the largest Security Services Company in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately £440m and employing 20,000 people. Our success depends on the commitment of our employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
G4S is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960038421