Full and Part Time Support Workers to provide support to individuals with learning disabilities and Autism in a supported living environment.
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Suitable Candidates should:
• Experience of providing person centered support to people with learning disabilities and Autism is desirable
• Have a positive attitude
• An excellent communication skill is essential.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• A good understanding of the need to promote independence and life skills.
• Willingness to participate in different social activities for example cooking, swimming, football, walking and other outdoor activities. Supporting on holidays may also be required.
• Flexible to work a rota including weekends, evenings, waking night & sleep ins.
• A full UK licence would be beneficial but not essential.
• Experience would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
• We pride ourselves on delivering individual, person centered and highly specialised services.
We offer the chance to join an expanding, dynamic organisation, with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
Call us on 020 35828120 for more information.
Please be advised that this post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and references.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79811940