Part Time Treasury Assistant
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Treasury Assistant to work for a leading Financial Services business on a part time basis in Leeds City Centre.
Our Client are a large well established Financial Services organisation.
As a Senior Treasury Assistant you will be responsible for, however not limited to; processing bank reconciliations, VAT returns, Journals, processing cheques, liaising with the finance team, posting monthly Treasury statements, allocating cash, supporting Accountants in the Finance team, inter-company reconciliations and adhoc duties as required by the Treasury Manager.
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience in a finance based role
- Experience in processing VAT returns
- Experience of using Oracle systems - Desirable
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Good analytical and numerical skills
£21,000 - FTE (£15,000 take home)
Part time - 25 hours - 5 hours per day - Flexible working hours
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79932514