Level 2 and Level 3 Practitioners - Coventry, Warwickshire. Peter Pan Nursery
This is a permanent position
Our client is looking for qualified Level 2 and Level 3 Practitioners to join their beautiful nursery located near Coventry, Warwickshire.
Our client's nursery has been running for many years after being opened in 1994. As well as personal experience with her own children the owner has over 20 years of experience in childcare and is always willing to help and share knowledge with parents to support them in their journey. The nursery offers care for children aged from 6 weeks to 5 years of age. Over time, the nursery has expanded greatly, and the small team work cohesively together.
Job role: Level 2 and Level 3 Practitioners
Hours: 8am - 6 pm (rota based, 9am - 4pm set)
Full time Mon - Fri position available (potential part time position)
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Holiday: 4 weeks plus bank all bank holidays.
- To be responsible for delivering the development of and to provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS, show commitment in planning an exciting learning experience and to meet each child's individual needs.
- To monitor and assess children's progress, ensuring correct records are maintained.
- To ensure the expected high standards of child care is upheld at all times.
- The Nursery is committed to safeguarding, applicants must always be commited to safeguarding the children and young people within their work.
- To be a kind and motivated member of the team who will be a key person to children within the nursery.
- To communicate effectively with children, parents, staff and other professionals.
- To be a valued member of a small team who work together to promote an anti-discriminatory environment and follow current legislations.
- To be willing to work towards a room leader role.
- Must be able to drive.
- To provide personal care, feeding, and stimulated learning for children.
- To participate in general cleaning of the nursery and its play equipment.
What you need:
- Have a genuine passion for high quality childcare, education and outdoor play,
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ Childcare but will accept an experience Level 2 (Knowledge of the EYFS framework is essential.)
- Punctuality, Patience, Reliability and Trustworthiness.
- Experience in safeguarding and knowledge of current legislation regarding safeguarding.
- Experience within nursery settings and preferably key person experience.
- Good communication skills, as a small team communication is key.
- Willing to have regular enhanced DBS checks.
- Child focused, friendly and able to create a stimulating learning environment that is updated and changed regularly.
- To be well organised and be able to follow daily routines.
- To speak clear and fluent English.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on ************ and ask for Daisy and quote AC1656
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129612