Part Time Financial Controller- 24 hours per week
My client, a successful and creative family-owned business is seeking a CIMA or ACCA Qualified Financial Controller to join a small but busy finance team in Swanley.
This is a part-time role which requires 24 hours work per week. My client's preference is that you work 3 full days however they can be flexible for the right person. A mobile will be provided and laptop if necessary.
The main purpose of this role is to take ownership of the company's monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and forecasting. You will be working alongside two of the company Directors. other duties include:
- Monthly management accounts
- Project pricing and variance analysis- liaising with clients to agree settlement for underpayments
- Profit and loss reports, forecasts, future predicted cash flows and balance sheets
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Inputting journals on accounts system
To be successful in this role it is essential that you are either CIMA or ACCA qualified and have experience in job costings and have used Quick-books or a similar computerised-accounting software.
If you are interested in making the move into a local business with a supportive and dynamic environment then please give me a call on 01322 286712 or upload your Cv now!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79290546