Nursery Practitioner Level 2
Level 2 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Matlock
Hours - 22.5 Hours Per Week
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in?Matlock. You will be a Level 2 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
We are offering a Welcome Bonus of ?250 for anyone who accepts this role at our Matlock Nursery.*
About our Matlock Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Located just off the Chesterfield Road you?ll find our stunning two-floor, purpose-built, Matlock day nursery and preschool. Tucked away on a private drive off the main road, Treetops Matlock was extensively refurbished in 2016, resulting in a beautifully, bright, airy and spacious environment for play and learning. Conveniently for parents, Treetops Matlock nursery enjoys good road networks for travel onto Chesterfield, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire and is within easy reach of the A6. We are moments away from local bus routes serving Chesterfield and less than 1 mile from Matlock Railway Station with regular trains on the East Midlands line. A private car park on a one-way system facilitates free drop-offs and pick-ups directly outside the nursery. Our expert and passionate team caters for children aged 12 weeks up to the age of 5 across four individual rooms, specifically designed to provide tailored, age and stage-appropriate activities and experiences.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 2 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 2 *SVQ
Experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
*Bonus is at Nursery?s discretion and will be processed following satisfactory?completion of probation period. Part time will be pro rata?d?
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79321550