Short Term Contract (Full-Time or Part-Time)
Are you looking for an Exciting, Fast-Paced, Temporary Telemarketing role?
Do you thrive in a Friendly, Target-Driven Sales Environment where teamwork and positivity are part of the Company Culture?
Are you a persuasive communicator with the ability to identify business opportunities?
I have exciting Telemarketing Executive opportunities in Cheltenham.
My client, one of the largest and most respected Life Insurance Brokers within the UK, is expanding rapidly and is looking to add to their team.
The Role – Telemarketing Executive
The Telemarketing Executive position is a fast-paced, customer focused Sales Role. Working for one of the biggest names in the Life Insurance Broking Industry, the role will demand the very best of your Sales and Customer Services Skills as you work independently on new data campaigns generating prospective clients for the sales teams. The role will involve:
• Supporting the sales team
• Making large numbers of outbound calls
• Identifying sales opportunities
• Working towards individual and team targets
The Skills – Telemarketing Executive
This is a Sales and Customer Service environment that demands high standards and excellent Rapport Building Skills at all times. The role will require:
• Clear and Effective Communication Skills
• Strong Rapport Building Skills
• Ability to deal with clients of all ages and backgrounds
• Excellent Organisational Skills and Ability to Prioritise Work
• Ability to develop relationships from scratch
• Excellent Telephone Manner
• Ability to think on your feet and identify business Opportunities
• Experience of a Telesales role in a Target Driven Sales environment would be preferred
The Person – Telemarketing Executive
To be successful in the Telemarketing Executive Role you will need to demonstrate:
• Flexibility, Adaptability and ability to work under pressure
• Hunger make large numbers of calls
• Energy and Dynamism
• Ability to achieve challenging individual and team targets
• Commitment to the Business
• An outgoing nature
• Positive Outlook at all times
• Strong Work Ethic
• Appetite to work alone
• Take responsibility for your own workload and success
The Reward – Telemarketing Executive
As with any position, you really do get out what you put in! This role offers results related bonuses and progression opportunities for the high performers. You will be given all training, coaching and encouragement you need to be successful in your career.
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 Pro-Rata
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959991583