We currently have immediate need to recruit for Female Care & Support Workers to deliver high standards of care in a holistic manner by assisting and enabling people in Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, paying £8.45 per hour.
Our clients are predominantly frail Elderly, people with Dementia and Adults with life limiting conditions, mental health conditions or physical/learning disabilities.
We support them to live independently in their own homes assisting with daily living such as washing, dressing, toileting, continence care, medication support, domestic support and much more.
Along with a kind & caring nature, applicants will need a drivers licence and access to a car, as well as with a willingness to travel, excellent time keeping, communication and interpersonal skills.
You will not be contacted if you do not possess the above car and license.
Each service we provide is “Person Centred” and tailored to the individual’s needs. With our training and support, our Care Workers must carry out their work in a safe and professional way, adhering to the specific instructions given internally following the policies and procedures of Constance Care, SSSC Codes of Practice, National Care Standards & Care Inspectorate guidelines – carrying out the post in a manner that offers our clients choice, dignity, privacy whilst being respectful at all times.
Applicants must have availability to work on part time basis, during our busiest points between the hours of 7am-2pm & 3pm-10.30pm, alternate weekends – various shift patterns available.
In return we offer:
- Variable or Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
- Competitive Pay Rates
- A truly rewarding career within an organisation who value their dedicated care staff
- Flexible working shift patterns.
- Full free Induction Training.
- Shadowing Training with experienced Care Worker
- Paid In-house Training once in employment.
- Free Uniform & supplies
- Employee Benefit Packages (hapibenfits.com) which include, discounts/savings at high street stores & supermarkets, cinemas, holiday savings and health & wellbeing offers/savings.
- Refer a Friend Incentives – Earn £200 for every friend successfully appointed*
- Paid Holidays / Government Pension
- Paid SVQ Training*
- Potential of earning our Annual - Christmas loyalty bonus*
Constance Care are a family run care provider leading the way in delivering high quality care services for over 15 years and are offering an excellent opportunities to start or develop your career in the Care Sector.
Whilst we value your application, due to the high volume of interest in our opportunities, only applicants that meet the basic criteria of the role requirements will be considered.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
All posts are subject to Disclosure Scotland PVG vetting
*terms and conditions apply / Gender specific requirements are permitted under schedule 9, part 1 of the Equality Act 2010
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79801882