The Sales Advisor will be expected carry all duties needed to sell the new homes and progress to exchange
Full and Part time hours available including Weekends and Bank Holidays
Our client is a successful customer 1st performing business who are always looking out for high performing sales professionals. They will provide a full induction and structured training programme. You will need your own car to work for them.
The Sales Advisor will be expected to perform the duties below to an exceptionally high standard
- Dealing with all prospective/existing customers in a professional and engaging manner to ensure the best customer experience.
- Achieving sales of properties and extras to suitable customers in line with agreed targets e.g. legal completions, average selling price.
- Providing expertise in the Company's house types, specifications, and the buying procedure.
- Using purchasing incentives effectively to ensure a good flow of sales whilst maximising profit.
- Promoting Company mortgage arrangements, including referral to Independent Mortgage Advice, managing transactions and ensuring timely completions.
- Maintaining the presentation of sales arena, stock plots and the sales office.
- Ensuring that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports completed.
- Conducting local market research.
- Ensuring high standards of Health and Safety on site.
The successful Sales Advisor will be ideally from a property background, but we will look at proven sales people who are keen to start a career in property sales.
Be able to handle the pressure of managing a multi-million value housing development and have an exceptional customer service attitude.
The successful sales advisor can expect a basic salary of around £18,000 with OTE of £40,000
- Commission & Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Company Uniform
- Money Purchase Pension Scheme
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Death in Service Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79781030