Nursery Nurse & Apprentice Nursery Nurse
Nursery Nurse and Apprentice - Wembley
These are permanent positions in a nursery setting
We are recruiting for our clients' fantastic nursery. They are a friendly setting catering for children from 3 months to 5 years.
They are established to offer top-care childcare services and have well trained and dedicated staff that look after the children with a real passion.
Job Role: Nursery Nurse
Hours: Part-time & Full-time
Salary: £7.50 - £8.50 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- To be responsible for the development of children in the Early Years age range.
- To provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
- To monitor and assess the children's progress, ensuring the correct records are maintained.
- To ensure the high standards of child care are upheld at all times.
- To demonstrate your commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
What you will need:
- Good written and spoken English.
- Positive attitude
- A good Safe Guarding knowledge.
- Minimum of a Level 2 Childcare qualification
Job Role: Apprentice Nursery Nurse
This is a great opportunity to receive excellent training to gain Level 2 and Level 3 Childcare qualifications.
This is a permanent role based on full time hours and the salary will be discussed in an interview. All candidates must be committed and hardworking in order to achieve the relevant qualifications.
What you need:
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm for childcare and education
- Excellent team skills and communication
- A professional attitude
- A willingness to learn and develop skills further
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote AC1494
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79929478