Business Development Consultant
Hours: (There is some flexibility in these core hours for the right person)
Do you have experience in business development with a desire to learn about the Customer Service and Hospitality sector? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
LAGAT is looking for a Business Development Consultant on a part-time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining new contracts to deliver the World Host Training Programme from start to finish. Monitoring of contract performance is essential, as is ensuring targets are met in line with the company’s Quality Assurance processes and procedures.
- To deliver the full World Host contract.
- To generate new business from Lincolnshire’s Visitor Economy sector – completing training needs analysis, booking training sessions, and completing all relevant paperwork.
- Inputting of all delivery onto the Calderdale college tracker system to claim payments.
- Monitoring of contract performance and ensuring targets are met.
- Attendance at functions/networking events to promote World Host and LAGAT training.
- Development of further learning opportunities deliverable under the contract.
- Maintain the Company’s Quality Assurance processes and procedures at all times.
- Any other duties that may arise in the course of business.
- Proven track record of new business development and account management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet targets
- Deliver contracts in line with Quality Assurance processes and procedures
- Flexibility to work adjusted hours to complete required training for the role
Ideally you will come from a hospitality background with the understanding of the World Host Training Programme.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of contract values.
- Attainment of new business.
- Accurate inputting of paperwork.
- Timely submissions.
- Quality compliance of all paperwork and data.
- Conversion into further learning.
You will require a driving licence and your own transport for the role. However LAGAT does have pool cars that are available on a first come, first served basis. (Mileage paid @ 35p per mile)
DBS clearance will be required.
Location: Office based - Lincoln
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
Other Perks: Paid day off on your birthday, 2 social events per year funded by LAGAT, performance related bonuses and rota'd private parking.
To apply, please forward your CV and salary expectations to ****************************
Due to the high level of expected applications, if you have not received a reply from us within 2 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
*Quest Recruitment is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds and abilities
KEY WORDS: World Host, Hospitality, Tourism, Customer Service, Excellence, Quality Assurance, New business
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960124321