Sales Assistant - Full Training - IMMEDIATE START
Sales Assistant - Full Training - IMMEDIATE START!
Roar Ambition have just expanded across Liverpool, and on the search for an energetic team of 10 sales assistants to join our team today!
No Experience | Weekly Pay | Full Training | Contact Us Today!
Sales Assistant Role & Responsibilities
- Manage general customer enquiries and provide customer support
- Be involved in residential sales of our products and services, visiting customers directly at their homes
- Feel confident and proactive to approach and converse with customers
- Finalise and process customer sales.
What we offer to our Sales Assistants:
- A sociable and relaxed team environment
- A newly refurbished HQ office
- Weekly night socials and regular team rewards
- Weekly pay schedule
- Flexible full time and part time self-employed openings
- Earnings based on performance
'Apply Now' to be considered immediately!
As we are in full swing of interviews, we will be contacting successful candidates within the next few days so do keep an eye out on your phone and email.
If all goes well, you will be invited to spend a full day with our current sales assistant team so expect an action-packed day! This is an opportunity for you to find out more about the role and to really shine out as a candidate before positions are offered.
Please note, during the interview process, we are not responsible for any expenses incurred.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960110933