Experienced Sales Advisor requited in South Manchester
Sales Advisor- Stockport
My South manchester based client is looking to recruit a sales advisor to become an established team member of its award winning, dynamic and vibrant business, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to the business.
Core purpose is to enhance and protect their lives. From people to products and processes, we aspire to deliver on their purpose in everything they do.
Your role as a sales / Telemarketing Executive will be to contact Business owners in regard to arranging an appointment for a Field Sales Representative to discuss key business services as a benefit to the companies employees.
You will provide a professional, efficient, courteous and accurate service to our customers. This is a fast paced and target driven role where the sales advisor will deal with both individual and team sales targets.
- Must be a people person willing to work hard and achieve targets
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Will maintain a positive and pro-active manner in carrying out all tasks, acting as a champion for change and supporting management decisions, so as to contribute to good team spirit and the overall success of the sales team
- Passion for quality and highest levels of service
- Innovative (creative, able to challenge, improve)
- Compassionate, sensitive and totally trustworthy and committed to a career within telemarketing.
Benefits & Rewards
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to my client has designed a generous benefits package to reward it's employees, this includes;
Stockport central location - 10 min walk from bus station and train station plus free local parking
2 weeks classroom based training, ongoing development and fantastic career prospects.
A bi-annual bonus scheme including excellent commission structure with achievable targets.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Private Medical Insurance
Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
Job Type: Full-time and part time hours to suit your lifestyle
£17,500 + Bonus + Benefits - 23/24k Realistic OTE
£17,500 plus commission (realistic targets)
Mon-Thur hours: 8.45am-5.15pm
NO WEEKENDS OR LATE EVENINGS
25 days annual leave PLUS all bank holidays
Key words - Telemarketing , Sales advisor , Stockport , telesales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79966239