Senior Insolvency Administrator - Liquidations
Due to their highly successful business development team, this specialist insolvency practice require an experienced Insolvency Administrator to join their Bury office.
- Manage a caseload of primarily Creditor's Voluntary Liquidation's and Member's Voluntary Liquidations.
- Liaise with the stakeholders and the IP from inception through to closure of the case.
- Prepare all required documentation for the case.Liaise with internal specialist departments as required.
- Delegate workload to junior team members.
- Carry out ad hoc training and development of less experienced and new members of staff.
- Complete and analyse of appointment documents.
- Statutory compliance with relevant legislation, including the production and monitoring of statutory documents and deadlines.
- Liaise and negotiate with agents, solicitors and banks.
- Ensure Compliance with insurance requirements.
- Ensure that the IPS case diary is set up and updated.
This practice has a flexible approach to the development of their employees and put structured training plans around each individual.
Insolvency Administrator with a minimum of 2 years experience.
CPI/ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency qualification would be advantageous. This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas.
Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist. We specialise in recruiting for roles all across the UK and Overseas in the following specialisms;
- Audit & Accounts
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- International Careers
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact at the Levitate Offices.Refer a friendDo you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to Â£1000* as a thank you.*terms apply.