An opportunity has arisen to join one of Warrington's largest, award winning Accountancy Practices in their Corporate Services team as an Audit Senior.The role will be reporting directly to the senior managers/partners of the corporate services team who are ultimately looking for someone to progress in their role as well as assist in the progression of junior members of the team.
- Leading Audit assignments from planning through to completion for clients of varying size and sector.
- Understanding and reviewing corporate tax computations.
- Controlling the production of accounts for clients
- Working on special projects for the corporate finance and tax teams
- You will need to be close to qualifying, or have qualified in ACA/ACA and have strong accounting and auditing skills stemming from a professional practice background
I am currently recruiting for a variety of positions in Accounts, Audit and Tax across the North West area so for a confidential discussion regarding what options could be available to you please contact me directly.