Due to an internal promotion, this leading insolvency practice are seeking an additional Insolvency administrator to assist them in managing a portfolio of both corporate and personal Insolvency cases.
Working within a well-established department you will gain further exposure to formal insolvency cases whilst also working on some advisory projects.Reporting to a Manager you will manage circa 30 cases of various size and complexity. Cases will include Administrations, CVLs, MVLs, CVAs and Bankruptcies.
Main duties will involve:
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company's business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors conduct.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.Attending client's site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.This company prefers to promote from within and provides their staff with tailored training programmes in order to progress career development.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 2 year's experience in Corporate Insolvency.This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas.
Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact at the Levitate Offices.