Insolvency Senior Administrator
We are currently working with a specialist Restructuring & Insolvency firm that is keen to strengthen their team in recruiting an Insolvency Senior Administrator. The firm strongly believe in empowering their workforce meaning that you will be given the responsibilities that would normally fall under the title of Assistant manager in most firms.
You will be responsible for managing an ongoing caseload, initially comprising of mainly Liquidations but to include an increasing amount of complex Administrations.
- Managing a case portfolio through to closure
- Assisting with job costing and budgeting
- Acting as main contact point for company directors, employees and creditors
- Actioning redundancies
- Liaising with solicitors regarding sale and purchase arrangements
- Realising assets and subsequently making distributions to lenders and creditors
- Investigating Directors’ conduct and company transactions
- Negotiating with creditors to ensure continuing trade
- Dealing with statutory reports and compliance matters
- Preparing information memorandums
- Managing communication process with interested parties
- Reviewing financial forecasts
- Preparing documents for short-term cash flow positions
- Reviewing and challenging client financial forecasts
- Producing estimated outcome statements
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide spectrum of Recovery and Restructuring cases. Following the firm’s structured development plan, as you progress within the role you will steadily gain more complex advisory assignments.
- You will have a proven track record in Corporate Recovery.
- Previous experience of Liquidations is essential although exposure to Administrations and IBR work would be ideal.
- Relevant qualifications would be advantageous but experience and commitment to the role are more important.