PPA Teacher Central West London
This wonderful Primary school in East London is looking for the following Teacher to join them in September to work between 3-5 days a week as a PPA Teacher
The school is progressive with a strong ethos across staff and students. They have excellent facilities and are a short walk from an East London station. It is a positive and nurturing environment with high morale and a community feel.
- To be qualified to teach in the UK
- Taught across the Primary Curriculum
- Experience working with EYFS-KS2
- A current, enhanced CRB Disclosure
- A calm and approachable manner
- Looking for part time or full time
- PPA cover
- The ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
The contract will run from January to July
If this is you, please send your CV to Richard at LTF Recruitment or call in for more details, do not delay!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959815631