Part Time Bookkeeper
Job Role: Part Time Bookkeeper
Salary: £8.00 - £10.00 per hour
Job Type: Part time (16 hours per week), Permanent
SF Group are currently working on an exclusive role with a fantastic business in Loughborough. This is a part time vacancy and my client is completely flexible on the hours/days worked.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience, good IT knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office package (Word/Excel/Outlook etc.), must have experience of using Sage accounts and payroll package, be reliable, very organised and have a positive working attitude.
- Recording financial transactions
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Completing tax forms
- Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Paying regular bills for the company
- Maintaining company ledgers
- Handling client invoices by recording and approving or denying the payments
- Appropriately coding payables to prepare them for the accountant's input later
- Invoicing deliveries and paying vendors for their goods and services
- Preparing purchase orders in accordance with requests for materials
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
- Maintaining petty cash
- Preparing information for auditors
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
- Ideally experience working a Bookkeeper previously
- Great attention to detail
Applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.
If you are wanting to get a new opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Mav at or alternatively, please call on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79278668