We are currently expanding their successful home care teams in the Bristol area in South Gloucestershire.
Are you kind and caring?
Do you like meeting new people?
As a Community Carer you will share our passion for helping people make the most of their lives. You will be responsible for visiting your customers in their own homes, providing personal care, and support to meet people’s individual needs. Unlike some care providers
We pay for every moment worked and not just the time spent caring. You will be paid for the whole shift including travel time and mileage between calls. We also provide and pay for all training, for every aspect of the job, along with ongoing support.
- Full time, part time, evenings and weekends available
- Care duties, including assistance with washing, toileting, bed making, medication and preparing meals and drinks
- Understand and support the equality and diversity of the individual
- Enabling people to achieve as much independence as possible
- No experience required – full and free training provided
- Car drivers with access to your own car is preferable, but not essential as walkers are welcome
- Kind, caring, honest individuals that want would like to make a difference to peoples lives
- The ability to get on well with a variety of people
By joining us as a Community Carer you will enjoy these benefits:
- Free training, uniform and DBS check
- Help and support with completing the care certificate
- Perkbox – which offers discounts from retailers, restaurants and for insurance
- Employee Assistance Program, which provides free confidential advice
- Mileage allowance: 38p per mile
£7.75 - £8.72 p/h + weekend enhancements and travel expenses
Please click APPLY to send your CV to our Recruitment Team
WE ARE OBLIGED TO ASK ALL SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS TO COMPLETE A DBS APPLICATION, WHICH WE WILL PAY FOR. THE LEVEL OF DBS CHECK REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE IS ENHANCED WITH BARRED LIST
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER – REGISTERED CHARITY NO. 201555
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79280696