COMMUNITY CARE WORKERS FOR SUTTON
Medacs Healthcare are seeking enthusiastic community carers to work in the Sutton areas which includes Belmont and Cheam.
Some of your duties will include:
- To provide care, including assistance with washing, dressing, feeding and toileting
- Carry out some domestic duties such as cleaning, laundry, food preparation, washing, ironing and bed making
- To communicate with the person you are caring for
- Help maintain social contacts
- Carry out all aspects of planned care including administering medication
Successful candidates with good availability will receive up to £50 bonus. Car drivers can claim mileage
Flexible hours available. MUST be able to do some weekends
What MEDACS Healthcare can offer you?
- £9.75 -10.50 per hour Mon- Sunday
- Paid training
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Enhanced DBS scheme
- £50 refer a friend scheme **
- NVQ opportunities at Level 2 and 3
- Care Certificate Qualification
- Work based pension scheme
- Full time and Part time hours available on a rota basis (Shift times will be on a rota basis covering 07.00am-3:00pm or 3:00pm - 9:00pm and alternate weekends)
Send your updated CV to
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Medacs Healthcare operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 72 hours, please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79282817