Pensions Helpdesk Consultant / Financial Services Helpdesk
Job Title: Pensions Helpdesk Consultant
Salary: Competitive + Overtime
Job Type: Permanent, both full-time and part-time work available, plus overtime.
Hours: Full Time(average of 40 hours a week) and Part-time (average of 24 hours a week) in 8 hour shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, and a minimum of one in three Saturdays from 9.30am to 12.30pm
Start Date: ASAP
The Company looks after over £61 billion in assets for over 830,000 clients, and is currently looking for someone professional and enthusiastic to join our 'Pensions Helpdesk'. The success of the company is built around fantastic service, and as a member of the Pensions Helpdesk you can be instrumental in ensuring we continue to get recognised for this, as well as contributing to their aim in becoming the UK's number 1 choice for investments and savings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain entry into an established and stable FTSE100 company, which is continuing to enjoy excellent growth.
The starting package includes 25 days holiday, employer pension contributions and health insurance to name but a few, and with a competitive starting salary.
The role primarily involves assisting clients with phone based pension enquiries, ranging from technical queries to general account servicing. There will also be communication via email and letter on a regular basis and on occasion face-to-face contact.
No two days are the same on the Pensions Helpdesk; the days go quickly and you can rest assured you will be joining a professional, welcoming and hardworking team.
They provide a comprehensive training package which typically has a 4-5 week duration. This will involve group training in the form of presentations to ensure you have the theory based knowledge to undertake the role. In addition from day one you will also receive practical training from an experienced member of the team to help solidify your understanding and prepare you for the role.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role look no further than the Pensions Helpdesk.
Our Client welcomes both full and part-time applications from all backgrounds.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- 2 A Levels, grade C or above (or equivalent), GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
- Basic computer literacy
- Knowledge of products and services offered by the Company
- No experience required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work within FCA regulations
- Client satisfaction orientated
- Patient, reliable, conscientious and trustworthy
- Professional approach
- Proactive and positive
- Excellent team player who can contribute and engage with our unique culture
- Sense of pride from doing a good job
- Drive to deliver outstanding client service
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Degree level 2:2 or above in any discipline
- Any business/financial services related qualification
- Basic knowledge of financial services
- Understanding of products and services offered by the Company
- Competent computer user; proficient with Microsoft office and using in-house systems
- Any relevant experience (e.g. working in an office/call centre, customer service role etc.)
- Experience of financial services
- Experience of holding positions of responsibility (work or non-work related).
- Confident, accomplished telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Genuine interest in financial services
- Willingness to learn and desire to develop professionally
- Desire to contribute to the Company's success and uphold its exceptional reputation
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Pensions Helpdesk Consultant, Pensions Consultant, Helpdesk Consultant, Client Support Consultant, Pensions Helpdesk, Technical Helpdesk Support, Financial Services Helpdesk Support, Financial Services Consultant may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79312641