Part Time Cleaning Supervisor - Coventry
- Part Time
URGENT - Permanent Part Time Cleaning Supervisor Position with a well established cleaning company - Coventry 20 hours per week
My client is a medium sized facilities business and work within - Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising.
They have an urgent vacancy for a Part Time Cleaning Supervisor in the Coventry area
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor to work at our client's premises. You will be responsible for ensuring exemplary standards are kept; in respect of the cleaning service provided to the client and customer care to the public.
You will be a team player, and must have a background in cleaning Supervision but above all- you will have a great attitude to your work and the ability to provide a first class cleaning service to the client.
- To have the overall responsibility for the areas assigned to you by the Site Manager.
- In consultation with the Site Manager, to identify the number of cleaning staff required to maintain a clean customer environment within the set annual budget.
- To build relationships with all occupants
- To monitor stocks of cleaning equipment and materials, and report back to the Site Manager, in order that orders can be placed on a timely basis.
- To recommend and organise, when authorised by the Site Manager, appropriate training for cleaning staff.
- To assist the Site Manager in maintaining a flexible daily cleaning schedule of all internal areas of the assigned area.
- Ensure that identified key areas receive priority in the schedule.
- Carry out internal audits when required.
- Undertake any additional cleaning duties as directed by the Site Manager.
- In conjunction with the Site Manager, interview and recruit sufficient cleaning staff to cover the weekly budgeted cleaning hours.
- To be responsible for the day to day personnel management of the cleaning staff within the assigned areas, and consulting with the Site Manager on any necessary formal procedures.
- Produce on a weekly basis, official order forms for equipment and chemicals when requested by the Site Manager.
Skills & Qualifications
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to get on well with your fellow team members and Supervisors
- Team Management
- Part Time - Max 4 Hours per day and 20hrs / weekly
- Shifts - Monday to Friday late/nights ( Some weekend shifts required depends on Client need)
- Pay Rate: £8.00 per hour
To apply for this position please submit your current CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79311478