Homecare Assistant & Support Worker
We are looking for a Homecare Assistant & Support Worker for our customers in the Kippax, Crossgates, Garforth, Burmantofts, Cross Green, East End Park, Gipton, Harehills, Osmondthorpe, Richmond Hill areas of Leeds. As one of the main local providers to older people within their own homes for both private clients & local authority we have an outstanding reputation locally.
We are looking for people who live in the LS25, LS26, LS15, LS7, LS8 and LS9 areas.
Could you support an older adult to get up on a morning, prepare meals, help with medication, help them with personal tasks and be a great companion for them? Are you looking for an amazingly rewarding career? If so, then this position could be perfect for you!
Due to the nature of the work it is essential that you are a driver and have access to your own vehicle.
Hours & Availability:
- You would need some availability during our busy times which are early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and weekends. This can include:
- Full-time & part-time hours covering mornings, evenings and alternate weekends.
- Bank hours are available for those that want flexible hours as and when.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of the work we cannot offer school hours only.
Don??t worry if you don’t have any experience, as we provide excellent training.
All our carers come from all walks of life, many just wanting a change of career. Maybe you have had experience caring for a loved one or relative and you want to follow a career in care?
We are looking for candidates who truly want to make a difference to the life of an older adult and want to feel a real sense of satisfaction when coming to work.
What are the benefits working as a Homecare Assistant & Support Worker?
- We pay a very competitive rate of pay £9.00 per hour.
- Mileage paid on top of hourly rate.
- Lots of different employee benefits & recognition schemes such as; “you’re a star” employee scheme.
- We actively promote from within and encourage to further your career by offering QCF & Apprenticeship qualifications.
- Refer a friend scheme.
Being a Homecare Assistant & Support Worker can be very fulfilling, if you have a big heart and the desire to make someone’s day a bit brighter and easier then please click APPLY! We will answer any questions you may have.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959989032