Care Assistant & Support Worker
We are looking for Care Assistant & Support Workers for our customers in the York, Haxby, Huntington, Clifton and Acomb areas of North Yorkshire. As one of the main local providers to older people within their own homes for both private clients & local authority our client has an outstanding reputation locally.
Could you support an older adult to get up on a morning, prepare meals, help with medication, help them with personal tasks and be a great companion for them?
Hours & Availability:
- You would need some availability during our busy times which are early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings and weekends. This can include:
- Full time & part time hours covering mornings, evenings and alternate weekends.
- Bank hours are available for those that want flexible hours as and when.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of the work we cannot offer school hours only.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience, we provide excellent training. All our carers come from all walks of life, many just wanting a change of career. We are looking for candidates who truly want to make a difference to the life of an older adult and what to feel a real sense of satisfaction when coming to work.
What are the benefits of working as a Care Assistant & Support Workers?
- We pay a very competitive rate of pay of £9.25 per hour;
- Competitive mileage allowance;
- Lots of different employee benefits & recognition schemes such as; “you’re a star” employee scheme;
- We actively promote from within and encourage you to further your career by offering QCF & Apprenticeship qualifications.
Being a Care Assistant & Support Workers can be very rewarding, if you have the desire to make someone’s day a bit brighter and easier please click APPLY! We will answer any questions you may have.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79330848