Complex Care Clinical Lead, West Midlands
We are appointing a complex care clinical lead to join a forward-thinking, stable and innovative surgery, where the team take genuine pride in making work stimulating, challenging and rewarding.
This is a leadership role which will lead the team of complex care nurses and liaise with the Director of Complex care to ensure the highest standards of care is delivered to complex care patients in the home. This is an operational role which involves you leading the nursing managers as well as monitoring the mobilisation process of new client packages of care.
You'll work alongside highly trained colleagues in a role designed to be patient centric, rather than muddled with unnecessary admin. This is a practice connected with its Community Nurse Practitioners; there are regular appraisals designed to understand what you want from your career, whether it is pursuing areas of clinical interest, management and leadership training or a focus on helping others learn. Be appreciated and benefit from an environment with listening ears and open minds.
* Circa £50k - £55k + NHS pension + 6 weeks' leave
* West Midlands (Mobile Role)
* GP-led forward-thinking organisation, innovative ways of working
* Highly trained colleagues
* Well-supported role
* Excellent links with local health authorities and medical schools
* Part-time and full-time considered
* Flexibility and support (non-prescriptive); you're the Clinical Lead, you know how to manage your day
* Well-structured, organised work flow
* Patient-centric; peripheral tasks minimised so that you can focus on patient care
* £50k - £55k FTE depending on experience and qualifications
* Support with professional development
* Regular appraisals; a practice that wants to understand their Clinical Leads
* NHS pension
* Child Care Vouchers
* 1-week study leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Candidate & notice period.