Hygiene - Business Development Manager
We are expanding our specialist Hygiene team to support our customers and SMB sales division further and are looking for passionate and knowledgeable individuals to help us achieve this. You will have fantastic interpersonal skills, as being able to motivate and share your knowledge of Hygiene products and sector will be key.Package description
Salary package £32,000 (DOE) with an OTE of £12k + company car and corporate benefits packageMain responsibilities
You will make up part of a new team spread across the Ireland & the UK and report into the Sales Manager responsible for the Hygiene Division. The role will be field and home based and there will be frequent travel across the designated region you are responsible for, from a sales support and customer point of view.
The majority of your time will be spent:-
* Attending customer visits with account managers and on an individual basis and providing expert knowledge to customers and colleagues.
* Identifying and maximising Hygiene new business opportunities and within the existing customer base.
* Running training sessions to share and update account managers on Hygiene products and area.
* Reporting of data on relating to activity and prospects to help stay on track with on volume and margin targets.
* In relation to the key responsibilities of this opportunity, we are looking for those that have a good understanding of the UK Hygiene market and products.
* You will also have had exposure to developing or winning new business, ideally within a solutions sale environment.
* Providing an outstanding service will be something you are familiar with and you will have a practical mind-set with the ability to plan and manage your time effectively.
This role present many different options for career progression into other Sales Divisions or Management/Leadership roles. As a business, we have a very strong focus on developing and progressing talent.
Lyreco is a dynamic and forward-thinking market leader, offering Workplace Solutions to businesses across all sectors. We are currently going through considerable business transformation so we can provide optimal service and solutions to our customers.