New Business Account Manager - Nespresso
Lyreco UK and Ireland have an exclusive partnership with the prestigious Nespresso Brand to distribute the Nespresso Business Solution products offering in the B2B marketplace.
If you would like join this team, dealing with a wide range of business customers whilst representing one of the most prestigious brands worldwide, then this position could be for you. Since the team formed in the last few years, we have seen extensive growth and expansion, this position presents opportunities for career progression as the team develops further.
In light of our growth plans, we are recruiting New Business Account Managers to join our Nespresso Business Team in Scotland, covering the Fife and Dundee areas.
A salary of up to £30,000 (DOE) + £45,000 OTE, company car and additional company benefits.Main responsibilities
The New Business Account Manager will be report directly into the Nespresso Business Sales Manager. You will be responsible for achieving new business sales, profit and growth targets through the effective management of a defined customer base. You will follow the Lyreco company values by consistently providing optimum service levels.
Other key areas of responsibility as our New Business Account Manager include;
- Delivering the best customer experience at all times.
- To effectively source and secure new business accounts across your defined area.
- Manage, develop and grow the customer base to meet sales growth targets.
- Actively apply knowledge of the Nespresso Business Solutions proposition and service guarantees.
- Deliver the highest standards of service to customers, to retain accounts on a long-term basis.
- Effectively managing all territory and customer data, utilising tools and reporting systems.
The successful New Business Account Manager will be able to demonstrate an excellent track record in B2B new business sales and have experience of selling a high-end branded proposition. You will be highly organised, motivated and ambitious with the creativity and initiative to deliver first class results.About the company
Lyreco is one of the world’s leading providers of Workplace Solutions to businesses, with a global presence across 44 countries, over 10,000 employees and with a 2.2bn turnover. Ethical, forward thinking and award winning are some of the words that describe us and our long-term success is down to the fact that our customers and employees are at the heart of everything we do.