Early Years Teacher
Early Years Teacher Vacancy at Busy Bees Maidenhead Norden Road
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?and qualified Early Years Teacher who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Maidenhead Norden Road.You will be a EYT or QTS qualified Early Years Teacher who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.?
About our Maidenhead Norden Road Nursery
Our Maidenhead Norden Road nursery has been fully refurbished to cater for the special requirements of young children.?
The opening times are from 7.45am to 6.15pm, 51 weeks of the year, Monday to Friday. We offer full and part time places to children from 6 weeks to 5 years old offering a structured and balanced daily routine.
Our committed team of inspirational and highly qualified nursery staff are extremely proud of the warm and welcoming atmosphere that we offer .
The pre-school has the added benefit of an Independent Nursery Teacher, who teaches the Early Years Foundation Stage. We are?Ofsted?approved and provide a full range of curriculum activities with the following Early Learning guidelines.
Our nursery in?Norden?Road opened in June 2008 and is a purpose built nursery situated in a quiet private residential area within close proximity of Maidenhead town?center, main train station and commuter links such as the?M40?motorway and?A404.?
- Responsible for the development and daily management of the teaching practice at the nursery & pre-school
- Provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Busy Bees policies and procedures
- Ensuring a high standard of quality, safe, interesting and stimulating environment for children within group rooms
- Key person for a designated group of children in addition to have an overall duty of care to all children within the nursery
- To complete all required planning and record keeping in line with Busy Bees policies and procedures and ensure the safety and well-being of all children at all times through adherence to Busy Bees safe working systems
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development progress and attainments of the children to the Manager and Assistant Manager
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Early Years Teacher:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
A full and relevant Early Years Teaching qualification eg EYT or QTS with Early Years
Experience teaching within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79388656