A leading care provider in Chippenham are a national charity providing support to young people and adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs. The Company believe in championing the right of disabled people to live, work, socialise and participate in the community, free of discrimination and unnecessary boundaries.
You will be joining a team which supports people with learning difficulties and are associated with physical and mental health disabilities, predominantly within their own homes. There aim is to give the people you will be supporting as much control over their own lives as possible.
This is a responsible role which is really varied, can be challenging and is extremely rewarding. The job is all about giving people encouragement, guidance and support so they can live as independently as possible and have the freedom to make their own choices.
Contracted Full time hours are 37.5 hrs a week to include 1 to 2 sleep ins (tbc).
These will include early,late,nights and weekends.
You will receive an annual salary of £15,405-£15,795 pa.
On a daily basis, you may be involved in supporting people with the following activities:
- Managing finances
- Personal care
- Attending Drs/ hospital appointments
- Shopping and socialising
And many more.
This Role comes with full training, generous rewards, real career progression prospects and genuine job satisfaction.
Rewards and benefits
In return for your passion and commitment, the company offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for part time) , which increases after 3 and 5 years' service
- pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
If this role sounds like you, then please call on 07747172419 or apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79398405