Offering a salary up to £21,000 (DOE) + corporate benefit & pension scheme.Main responsibilities
As an E-Business Assistant, you will be expected to provide support for all e-Business solutions and strategies across the business, as well as becoming a trusted and valued employee across the sales force and other internal departments.
You will work alongside and support the sales force to assist with managing key aspects of the E-business function. This will involve:
- Understanding the customer e-Procurement strategy, requirements and willingness to implement the project
- Incorporating the interests of the business
- Reducing company operating costs
- Ensuring efficient data transmission in all document flows (catalogue/PO/Order Response/ Delivery Note/Invoice)
- Providing the functional and technical link between customer, sales force, 3rd parties and Group IT development teams
- Monitoring KPI’s and working closely with internal teams such as IQT and Credit Control to improve these.
- Liaising with Group on specific projects through to testing and reporting on the business’ online ordering tool (Webshop) to ensure business as usual.
- Maintaining customer e-catalogues and developing efficient ways in which to improve the solution.
Other duties include:
- Maintaining and developing E-business literature
- Assisting with project work`
- Customer visits - onsite and offsite
- Understand and improve Key Performance Indicators* (KPIs) related to e-Business and strive to continuously improve them
- Regularly monitor and update all local and group trackers and tools
- Liaise with group and other subsidiaries regarding multiple topics
- Supporting on daily queries/requests
- Support the business on Lyreco’s on line ordering tool, Webshop, by being the local expert
- Continuously develop & drive the e-Business proposition by selling the benefits it brings
- Provide ecommerce training to internal teams
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and other Microsoft applications
- Demonstrate excellent technical knowledge of systems, products and commercial exposure within the sector
- High attention to detail
- The ability to build relationships and negotiate with external marketplaces/3rd parties
- Excellent knowledge of Webshop including functionality and benefits
- Provide training with supporting documents to the salesforce and customers on both Webshop and e-Commerce solutions
- Ability to present internally and to customers
- Customer focused
- Flexibile - early starts/late finishes, overnight stays may be required
- Full UK drivers license
At Lyreco we aim to ‘simplify life at work’ by providing a complete and sustainable workplace solution to businesses globally. We care about our employees and customers and strive for excellence in everything we do, which means we look for people to join us who are passionate and committed to providing the best service possible.