Care Support Worker
New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has exciting opportunities for flexible, full time and part time Care Support Workers to join their valued support team covering Merseyside. In return, as their Care Support Worker, they offer a competitive salary of £8.00 - £8.75 per hour.
They are a local charity delivering high quality, personalised support across Merseyside for over 20 years. They are committed to ‘Connecting People to the highest quality of care’ promoting independence, personalisation and reducing social isolation.
The Care Support Worker Role
You will provide personal and practical care services for adults with a wide range of illnesses and disabilities such as people with brain injuries, dementia, autism, health needs and age related needs. You will have the chance to work in a variety of settings including home and out in the community.
Other duties include:
- Promoting independence, helping to develop new skills and assisting individuals to be full active members of their local communities.
- Helping in the promotion of emotional, mental and physical needs of the people we support.
- Assisting people with a level of personal care.
- Supporting people with mobility problems and other physical/learning disabilities.
- Reading and completing log book records and completing any other recording as required.
Their ideal Care Support Worker will have:
- The ability to provide person centred support
- A caring and empathetic nature
- The skills to help support people to lead quality lives
- A High school or equivalent education
- Will live in Knowsley, Halton, Liverpool, St Helens, Sefton, Wirral
- Availability between 7am – 10pm, 7 days per week. We also have Waking Nights available 10pm – 8am hourly paid
- CAR DRIVER ESSENTIAL
What they offer their Care Support Worker:
- To be involved with a company where you can make a difference to people’s lives
- The knowledge that you are working for a not for profit charity
- 28 days paid holiday
- Full training provided including enrolment on Health and Social Care Diplomas at no cost to yourself.
- Smart Phone Provided
- Provide Level 2 to Degree Level qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Benefits Scheme
- Mileage paid at 25p per mile.
- Choice of Contracts 8hrs / 16hrs / 37.5hrs
They are dedicated to supporting their staff to the highest level, through the provision of a comprehensive training programme in which they are now working with John Moore’s University, a full support programme in which all members of staff have access to face to face counselling and a full quality support system involving the latest care technology.
They are committed to people developing careers in care and supporting their journey, people not profits.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Click ‘Apply’ now to become their Care Support Worker.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79389047