Trainee Event Manager - Graduates/ Career Changers Welcome
Venture 100 are event promotions and event marketing specialists in the Cardiff City Centre. With our growing number of clients and event locations, we are opening our doors to hire and train a candidate in all aspects of event management to oversee our event team.
This is the perfect career opportunity if you have just finished University and looking to put the theory into practice. Or if you come from a completely different sector and looking to for a role with career opportunity and development, this is the role for you!
Event Manager - What Will I Be Doing?
The trainee event manager role can be broken down into two major sections. Initially, you will be supported one-on-one by one of our event marketing specialists. We believe that before a manager can be able to mentor and manage an event team, they themselves should be confident in the event assistant position. Initially, your role will involve:
- Setting up event kiosks at our designated event locations and partnership retail stores
- Managing marketing campaigns
- Implementing marketing strategies
- Approaching and build rapport with customers at these events
- To promote sales for a range of products and services
- Be responsible for developing and increasing customer acquisitions
- Be responsible to finalise sales transactions and customer registrations
With these foundations in place, the second stage of progressing towards an events manager we involve further training in areas of HR, finance, recruitment, team management, administration - all fundamental knowledge required for an Event Manager.
What we offer to our Trainee Event Managers:
- Full training from industry experts and invite to regular marketing seminars to continually further your skills and knowledge
- Weekly company socials and team nights
- Invite to our annual company R&R. This is our 'rest and relaxation' break. In previous years, we have taken our team across Europe, the US, South Africa and Canada.
- Financial bonuses and performance-based earnings
Contact our team, and find out more today!
We currently have full time and flexible self-employed positions. You can state your preference of full time or part time, later in the recruitment process.
Candidates will be invited for a preliminary interview with the management team. Following this, shortlisted candidates will be invited to an open day with our current event team to confirm it is the best match for both parties before positions are offered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79513923