Part time Receptionist
Part time Receptionist - 12pm to 5.15pm - Immediate start
They are looking to recruit a new receptionist to sit on their front of house, representing their brand and company. This is an absolutely vital part of their company so they are looking to hire a fantastic candidate. This is a great opportunity to join their successful and friendly team!
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Answering and directing all incoming calls and enquiries.
- Handle a high volume of emails.
- Manage and receive incoming deliveries and post.
- Manage meeting room bookings and ensure the showroom and meeting rooms are equipped and presentable.
- Act as the front of house - ensuring the company is represented well.
- Working closely with the senior management team to provide administrative support, as and when required.
- Provide administrative support on an ad hoc basis.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Experience working as a receptionist
- Experience in a busy office/front of house
- A proactive work ethic
- Be highly organised and have a high attention to detail
- Literate on all Microsoft Office packages including outlook
Please send your CV for an immediate start.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79568463