Accounts Technician (Accountancy Practice)
Are you looking for a role in a friendly and forward-thinking accountancy practice, with excellent opportunities for career and personal development? This could be just the role for you...
This is a varied and interesting role which would suit an AAT qualified or QBE accountant with a minimum of 2 years relevant accountancy practice experience, and the role will include the following duties:
* Preparation of statutory accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies.
* Preparation of self-assessment tax returns for Individuals, Partnership and Limited Companies.
* Extensive client interaction.
* Bookkeeping and data processing, including the preparation of VAT returns, CIS returns and monthly management accounts.
* Holiday cover for processing client payrolls and help with year end processing.
The ideal candidate would have experience with journal entries, fixed asset registers, year end adjustments, accruals & prepayments, reconciliations of debtors, creditors and bank. Experience in the use of Sage 50 Accounts, Sage 50 Payroll, QuickBooks, Freeagent and Microsoft Office would be an advantage, although not essential as training will be given. Applications will also be considered from candidates who would prefer part-time hours.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please apply quoting job reference RE4072 or call Rob Emsley to discuss.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79674422