Part Time Receptionist Central Bristol
Our client is an award-winning, full service, commercial law firm and they are rapidly developing a national reputation for its innovative approach to delivering legal services. They operate in the financial services, leisure, retail & consumer goods, technology & media, renewables, housing and public sectors. Their specialisms are real estate, banking and finance, commercial, corporate, employment, dispute resolution and litigation.
On behalf of our client we are seeking a Part Time Receptionist. This is based in Central Bristol and the hours are below.
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- To maintain cover of the Conference Suite area
- To create a welcoming environment and provide a professional front of house service to visitors and people contacting the Firm and all staff.
- To greet clients in a professional manner.
- To ensure clients' needs are met in terms of catering, car parking facilities etc.
- Ensure all staff practice correct manual handling when setting up rooms and equipment.
- Set up all IT equipment including laptops, plasma screens, DVDs, webinars and Skype meetings for each meeting.
- To be responsible for catering for the conference suite. Liaising with catering staff to order catering stock for the conference suite and maintain control over stock to ensure it is used for requested events as appropriate.
- Assist the Catering Assistant when required with meeting refreshment and catering requests.
For this role our client is looking for someone who is:
- Well presented and confident.
- Excellent client care skills with the ability to deal with clients and employees face to face and on the telephone and able to take control of situations, remain calm and put people at ease
- Adaptable and hard working
- Excellent communication skills with a confident manner being polite and friendly at all times
- Experience of hosting or assisting with events
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all time
- IT skills with knowledge of Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Contributory Pension, Group Life, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days holiday & a flexible benefits scheme.
This role is being recruited on a part time basis (Monday to Wednesday (21 hours)). The hours will fluctuate between 3 different shift patterns 8am -4pm, 9am-5pm and 10am-6pm as well as occasional paid overtime to support with breakfast and evening events.
Central Bristol, no car parking.
£17,000 - £19,000 pro-rata
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79826315