FitzRoy are now looking to recruit Learning Disability Support Workers to join our fantastic team in Nottinghamshire.
If you are a Health Care Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or a Carer looking for a new positive and rewarding role in Support@Home / Outreach Support Care or just wish to top up your hours, then join FitzRoy.
Our Support @ Home branch are looking for Learning Disability Support Workers to join on a full or part time basis. We offer work between 7am - 10pm, you can do as many or as little shifts as you like to make up your desired hours. Client visits last from 2 hours and you will be supporting adults with learning disabilities to live independently in their homes.
- Social Activities – Accompanying people to health care appointments, day and activity centres, shopping, and social events
- Practical Support – Administering medication and supporting with domestic tasks such as cooking, shopping and cleaning
- Personal Care – Support with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, personal hygiene as required
What we look for in our support workers/carers:
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible availability, to include weekends and occasional sleep-ins
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
- Drivers Licence and essential
What we offer:
- £8.11ph with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime and Sleep-ins
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79697140