Female “Complex Care” Home Carers required throughout Kilmarnock and surrounding areas, paying £8.45 per hour, experience desirable however full training can be provided with opportunity to complete SVQ2* Excellent opportunity to start or develop your career in the care sector.
Due to growth, Constance Care are recruiting Home Carers now. If you have experience or are new to care and like the idea of helping vulnerable people in your local community to live independently within their own homes then this could be the job for you.
Why work for us? In return for your hard work and commitment we offer…
- Variable or Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
- Competitive Pay Rates
- A truly rewarding career within an organisation who value their dedicated care staff
- Flexible working shift patterns.
- Full free Induction Training.
- Shadowing Training with experienced Care Worker
- Paid In-house Training once in employment.
- Free Uniform & supplies
- Employee Benefit Packages (hapibenfits.com) which include, discounts/savings at high street stores & supermarkets, cinemas, holiday savings and health & wellbeing offers/savings.
- Refer a Friend Incentives – Earn £200 for every friend successfully appointed*
- Paid Holidays / Government Pension
- Paid SVQ Training*
- Potential of earning our Annual - Christmas loyalty bonus*
These positions are Part Time, working 11am – 7pm, 2/7 days per week plus alternate weekends *** Driving Licence and access to a vehicle essential***
Who we support…
Our clients within our complex care service are people with life limiting medical conditions and muscle wasting diseases, we also support people with physical or learning disabilities and mental health conditions.
What our Home Carers do…
The main purpose of this role is to support, enable and empower our clients to live independently in their own homes, by assisting with daily living tasks such as meal preparation, domestic cleaning, laundry, personal care i.e. washing, dressing, toileting & continence care as well as medication support and much more.
We are proud of the high standards of care we provide and our grades with the Care Inspectorate. Staff and client feedback reflect this. Each service we provide is “Person Centred” and tailored to the individual’s needs. With our training and support, our Home Carers must carry out their work in a safe and professional way, adhering to the specific instructions given internally following the policies and procedures of Constance Care, SSSC Codes of Practice, National Care Standards & Care Inspectorate guidelines – carrying out the post in a manner that offers our clients choice, dignity and privacy whilst being respectful at all times.
Whilst we value your application, due to the high volume of interest in our opportunities, only applicants that meet the basic criteria of the role requirements will be considered.
.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunities & Disability Confident employer. All posts are subject to Disclosure Scotland PVG vetting
*terms and conditions apply / Gender specific requirements are permitted under schedule 9, part 1 of the Equality Act 2010
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79801698