Community Care Workers
We are currently recruiting community care workers and need caring, flexible and reliable individuals to support service users in their own homes. We currently have full and part time vacancies in the Burton-on-Trent AREA.
We are committed to improving people's lives by promoting independence and choice through the delivery of a professional, high quality flexible service.
Community Care Worker based within the community:
Flexible Working hours: 7am til 11am, 7am til 2pm 3pm to 6pm or 6pm til 9pm
- 28 paid holiday a year pro rota
- Company Pension
- Child care vouchers
- Free NVQ training
- Paid Care certificate training .
- Must be able to work alternative weekends
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Full induction and paid training provided.
- YOU MUST BE A CAR/MOTORCYCLE DRIVER and have access to own transport
Day to Day Role
- Personal care. Help with getting up and getting ready for the day.
- Washing, bathing and toileting.
- Practical support
- Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, shopping
- Preparing and cooking meals if outlined in the care plan
- Specialised care
- Supporting people with more complex needs
- Enthusiastic care workers keen to promote independent living
- Good attitude and aptitude
- Cheerful and considerate
- Good verbal and written communication
- Experience of or understanding of care provision
- Willing to undergo training and supervision
- This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Check *
All applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure.
Please click APPLY to send your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79817664